The holidays can be super stressful, but it doesn’t need to be! Save some extra cash by refinancing your home loan with Perennial Funding. By refinancing your mortgage, this will allow you to spend more time celebrating the holidays with family and friends.
While many people might not know this, the holiday season could also be the one time of the year where mortgage rates are at its lowest! While rates are low, we encourage everyone to take full advantage before rates climb up after the holidays. Gift yourself with a refinance and save some cash before the New Year!
- Save on your mortgage monthly payments
- The savings you can acquire from refinancing can be spent on gifts for your family, friends and loved ones
- Extra spending money to travel to see family over the holidays
- Increases both your short/long term cash spending
- Why pay more for your mortgage when you don’t need to?
- Refinancing your home loan allows you to skip a month or two of mortgage payments. In addition, this will assist you in avoiding high interest credit cards during the holiday season
- You will receive the escrow balance refunds from your current lender usually within 30 days of closing
- This means a fresh financial start! Use the money you save each month to reach your financial goals for the up coming New Year!
- Potentially file any tax deductible closing costs or write off any prorated closing costs from your previous loan on this year’s tax filings (consult with your CPA for details)
Fill out our online secure form and one of our mortgage experts will assist you with all your questions. You can also check out our mortgage calculator to manage how much you can afford and save.
Still not sold on the idea of refinancing? It’s okay, that’s why we’re here for you! At Perennial Funding, our Loan Officers are highly professional mortgage experts who will develop a customized refinance loan solution just for you! Give us a call today (888)-496-7291.
Happy Thanksgiving and wishing each and every one of you the happiest holiday!
Perennial Funding Refinance Links & Resources:
Refinancing is easy as 1-2-3!
Seven easy steps to refinancing your home!